Bring Your Project to Life: Morgan Industries Cost-Effective Injection Molding Machine
At Morgan Industries Inc., we proudly meet the unique needs of our customers throughout California and the United States with MORGAN-PRESS®, our plastic injection molding machine. Its wide range of applications include medical device prototypes, marketing samples, research and development, and more. MORGAN-PRESS is designed to be fast, easy to use, and "substantially more affordable than the alternatives you would find in Southern California and elsewhere.
Our plastic injection molding machines are ideal for rapid prototyping, product testing, and short-run plastic injection molding jobs. Model shops, R&D labs, medical device manufacturers, and other industries rely on our products.
Morgan’s injection molding machine features:
- Solid-State Temperature Controllers – featuring digital set-point and readout, 3-mode proportioning and programmable controls, 0-800°F/0-430°C 1/8 DIN modular units.
- Injection Speed Control – for adjusting injection speeds slower and faster where cavity fill rates are critical.
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum construction.
- Hardened and chrome-plated barrels (material melt cylinders).
- Precision ground chrome-plated stanchion rods.
- Generous 8″x11″ (maximum) mold plan area.
- The Morgan Press® is a unique design and production tool.
- Available for either 120-volt or 240-volt operation
Quality Plastic Injection Molding for Short-Run Production Needs
From rapid prototyping to short-run production purposes and more, our plastic injection molding solution at Morgan Industries Inc. is the practical option. We offer several machine models to fit the unique needs of a wide range of clients.
Morgan-Press Machine Models
Model G-55T3 cu. in. (2 oz.) max. single shot 20-ton max. clamping force (toggle).13,500 psi max. injection pressure
Model G-100T6 cu. in. (4 oz.) max. single shot 20-ton max. clamping force (toggle).12,000 psi max. injection pressure
Model G-125T7.5 cu. in. (5 oz.) max. single shot 20-ton max. clamping force (toggle).9,000 psi max. injection pressure
MACHINE SPECIFICATIONS (Common to all models)
- 0-800°F (0-430°C) temperature control range
- Mold plan area: 8″ x 11″ (maximum)
- Utilities required: Electrical 120 volts AC or 240 volts; Compressed air to 160 psi (max.) 1 CFM (max.)
The Morgan Industries team is enthusiastic about helping each client maximize the benefits of our machines. Contact us today for personalized assistance from our team.